Rangoon Review & Rating – After critically acclaimed flicks Kaminey and Haider, one of the most promising filmmakers of Bollywood industry, Vishal Bhardwaj is ready to release its third collaboration with Shahid Kapoor, named as Rangoon. It is an Indian romantic war drama film which has been produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under the banners such as Nadiadwala Grandsons Entertainment, VB Pictures, and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. It also stars Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut in the key roles. This period drama movie set up during the time of World War II and supposedly showcases the life journey of Mary Ann Evans aka Fearless Nadia, who was Bollywood’s first stunt-woman and still remembered for her role in the movie Hunterwali. The film is strongly buzzing a good time among fans and scheduled to release on Friday, 24th February 2017.
Critics and celebrities had already given a positive word of mouth about the movie. So, here check out the Rangoon Movie Review by filmgoers, which claimed that the historical drama film is a love triangle and ultimately narrates the story of love, deceit, and war. It revolves around the rich businessman, actress and a soldier set in the year 1944 during the 2nd world war.
Saif Ali Khan as Rustom Rusi Billimoria, Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia and Shahid Kapoor as Jamadar Nawab Malik has delivered a hard-hitting performance in this forthcoming film. The trio has a pitch in the tremendous roles that seems to be a complete scene-stealer. On the other hand, the visuals and on-screen presentation into the film are really praised worthy.
Rangoon Rating: 3.5/5 STARS
Rangoon Review by Celebrities, Critics
Vishal Bhardwaj’s directorial venture Rangoon is all set to hit silver screens worldwide this week. The makers of the film have organized the special screening of the movie yesterday and it has been applauded with ample of praises from the film fraternity. B-town celebrities and the film critics, who have watched the film, appreciated the great content and revealed their heart-warming feelings on their social medias. While Kareena Kapoor Khan has already given a thumbs up to the flick, here are many other celebs who think that film is surely going to be a masterpiece. Have a look at Rangoon Review by Celebrities, Critics right here!!
- Randeep Hooda: Go on a lyrical trip to a bygone enchanting era woven together by love that you can die for #Vishalbhardwaj is simply #Hollywood #Rangoon
- Aanand L Pal: You can only describe #Rangoon with one word, Passion. Complex characters dealt in a very passionate way, #Vishalbhardwaj forte.
- Vijay Varma: #Rangoon is devastatingly beautiful. brooding romance in most unlikely conditions.Trademark Vishal Bharadwaj -Music, frames n charecters.
- Apurva Asrani: The master of mise en scene abandons the Bard for a Bardwaj #Rangoon has a smokin hot Shahid, a reborn Saif & a brilliant Kangana.
- Taran Adarsh: #Rangoon is an epic love saga. Watch it for its layered plot, serpentine twists, skilful and proficient direction and bravura performances.
- Prasoon Joshi: Another Intense n layered performance#KanganaRanaut #Rangoon #Vishalbhardwaj intricate wrk@shahidkapoor shines bright#SaifAliKhan effortless
Rangoon Public Opinion on Opening Day
As intended, the trailer has created good hype about the movie among audience before its official release and promises to exhibit an interesting romantic drama thriller. Amidst all the expectations the movie is going to release tomorrow in theaters and it’s strongly expected to receive good public response on release day. And thus Rangoon Public Opinion on Opening day is expected to be amazing. With the super powerful star cast and genuine direction, the film seems to be a great movie that might turn out to be an awesome treat for cinemagoers.